Knowledge and technology are advancing at breakneck speed. Computer has entered the household. Amid these fast moving scenes, parents have little or no time left for their children. This has become more acute with the breaking of the joint family system and parents opting for nuclear families. Thus, children do not get enough guidance while grooving. They do not get adequate opportunities to interact with their own age group, expect perhaps the time they spend in schools with their classmates.
This sets the parents on search for institutes / clubs / agencies, which would help their children in the all round development. This gave birth to ‘Kamyab’, residential youth camp for 4 weeks, aims to provide a new spirit to your child’s personality it is being successfully organized in the month of may every year in Sahakar Vidya Mandir since 2002. Overwhelming response from the youth and the positive outcome have emboldened us to repeat its success story yet again by launching Kamyab from 01st may to 20 may.View Date & Place
1) Strict and rigid discipline is to be maintained throughout the course. Breach of discipline may lead to removal of trainee and no refund of fees will be admissible in such cases.
2) A trainee can not leave the camp without permission. School authorities will not be responsible if a trainee leaves without permission. Permission for withdrawal from the course will be given only on parent’s written request, but without refund of fees.
3) Trainees are not permitted to smoke, drink or play cards. Use of vehicle is not allowed.
4) No trainee is permitted to keep mobile phone or any valuable item. Institution will not be responsible for the loss.
5) No leave of any kind will be granted during the course.
6) In subordination, or refusal to attend a course activity will make trainee liable foe withdrawal, without any refund of fees.
7) Gifts of any kind or tips to school staff are not permitted. Student must be vaccinated before joining the course.
8) Own medicine ,without the consent of school medical officer ,is not permitted.
9) The camp is for the intrested ONLY and not for those intrested more in finding faults or wrongs with the camp and preserving their rights.
10) Successfull candidates with a minimum of 90 % attendence will be awarded certificates.